Axe Body Spray Causes 6 Kids To Go ToThe Hospital

Axe Body Spray Causes 6 Kids To Go ToThe Hospital

Image (AXE)

8 Kids Hospitalized by … Axe Body Spray

Noxious odor in classroom turns out to be from the product

By John Johnson, Newser Staff

– Eight sixth-graders in Brooklyn ended up in the hospital yesterday thanks to the unleashing of Axe Body Spray in a classroom, reports the Smoking Gun. The parents of two other students brought their kids to family doctors. School officials called for medical help when the kids started having trouble, and they later identified the source of the smell as the oh-so-pungent spray. It’s not clear whether it was intentional or an accident, but the Crown Heights school says disciplinary action is pending, reports the Daily News.

Sound crazy? Time points out that a high school in Pennsylvania banned the stuff after a student there ended up in the hospital, while a kid in Connecticut set off a fire alarm at his own school with Axe. Maybe while New York City lawmakers are raising the age limit for smokes, they should consider Axe as well, suggests Daily Intel.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s