Beyonce performs onstage at her “Mrs. Carter Show World Tour 2013” on Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013 at the Adelaide Entertainment Center in Adelaide, Australia. (Photo by Rob Hoffman/Invision for Parkwood Entertainment/AP Images)
Vegan Beyonce Isn’t Exactly Dressing Vegan
She allegedly wears fur, leather, pepperoni
By Evann Gastaldo, Newser Staff
Beyonce is eating vegan for 22 days, but she’s been wearing some questionable outfits while doing so. A rundown:
• Fur: Us reports that Beyonce went to a vegan restaurant (Native Foods in California) Thursday while wearing a Christopher Kane wool-blend parka … that features a collar made out of real fox fur.
• Suede: On the same day, she also reportedly wore suede boots.
• Leather: Though The Frisky’s proof is not as solid, the site reports Beyonce was wearing leather pants…
• Cow Hide: …and a cow hide/cow print sweatshirt while out to eat at another California vegan restaurant Saturday. Click to check out the pictures and decide for yourself.
• Pepperoni: OK, so it’s not likely that any animals were harmed for this outfit, but it’s still amusing: On Friday, she wore a top that seemed to be covered in images of pepperoni pizza (seriously).