Samsung Galaxy S4 Ignites Under Girl’s Pillow


Teen’s Phone Ignites Under Her Pillow

Could be due to replacement battery, says dad

By Newsy, a Newser Video Partner
 
– Plenty of people tend to fall asleep with their phones in their beds at night, but one 13-year-old’s tale is cautionary, to say the least. Ariel Tolfree says her Samsung Galaxy S4 slipped under her pillow after she went to bed, and she woke a burning smell. Her dad tells KDFW he thinks the phone overheated and the battery—a replacement, not the original—swelled while she slept. Newsy reports:
 
Watch video on this story here…
 
 
 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s