E-Cigarette Blows Up In Man’s Pocket


It’s time to stop smoking.

A Tennessee man is recovering from severe burns after he says an e-cigarette exploded in his pocket.

The incident was caught on surveillance cameras at the New Hartford Road Shell gas station in Owensboro, Kentucky on Saturday morning. Owensboro resident Josh Hamilton is seen making a quick stop to buy snacks. As Hamilton walks over the Jassie Singh, the cashier, Hamilton said an e-cigarette battery in his pocket exploded.

“He was giving me money,” said Singh. “He put his hand in his pocket and suddenly there was a blast in his pocket. There was fire. Big fire and he was burning.”

Read more and watch the video here…

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Man-says-e-cigarette-blew-up-in-his-pocket-at-a-gas-station-370009081.html

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s